5 outdoor spots for your portrait session with me
I am going to talk about the 5 outdoor spots for your portrait session with me. I totally love and recommend these locations .
- Waveny Park, New CanaanThis is my number 1 location that I recommend for family sessions and portrait session. This park has so much variety to offer… With that being said the photos you will receive will have a good amount of different backgrounds, and this is also great for sessions where you wanting to bring multiple outfits.
- Gallaher Mansion and Cranbury Park, NorwalkSecond location is also my other favorite. This park is definitely beautiful all year around but around fall it is extra magnificent.
It is super big with lots of open space, so if you have furry friends that you are wanting bring for your session this location might be one of your best choice. Also has a special tree where I always stop by during the session- it is a must see!
- Lockwood Mathews Mansion, NorwalkBeautiful mansion, offering dreamy background for your portrait/and family photo session. It is truly beautiful and you can get some breathtaking photos here, if you are into the little bit of a fairytale feel.
- Fort Stamford park, StamfordA hidden gem! Beautiful park offering gorgeous flowers during spring/summer time. Definitely recommend this location for those warmer months.
- Sherwood Island, WestportAmazing beach for family, portrait photos! One of my favorite beach in the area and you can get in without being a resident of the town. We can achieve not just the “regular” beach photos here but there is some other great areas to give a great variety to your gallery. Highly recommend this even all year round.
Thanks for reading about all these awesome locations!
Which one would you pick? Let’s chat about your dream session here.